Raffle Terms and Conditions
Thank you for supporting the Friends of The Grand Raffle.
Participation in the Friends of The Grand Raffle costs £1 per ticket.
The Friends of The Grand (Blackpool Grand Theatre) Privacy Notice is available to view online www.blackpoolgrand.co.uk/about-us/our-privacy-notice/. For further information on social responsibility, rules and regulations and terms and conditions, please refer to blackpoolgrand.co.uk/raffle.
It is illegal for anyone under 16 to enter this Raffle.
Any person who has entered the Friends of The Grand Raffle who is under 16 years old will automatically forfeit any prize and will be excluded from future entries. If a child under 16 years old is found to have participated in a lottery after the lottery draw has taken place, then a full refund will be made to that person and any prizes that might otherwise have been due to them will not be paid out. If prizes have already been paid out, all reasonable attempts will be made to recover them.
This Raffle is open to residents of mainland Great Britain (this excludes Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Channel Islands).
No tickets are to be sold to or by any person in a street.
Monies raised by this Raffle will support the general work of the Friends of The Grand, Registered Charity Number 514538.
Participation in the Raffle can be made in various ways including; returning ticket stubs in the post with appropriate payment (cheque payable to the ‘Friends of The Grand’ or credit/debit card details) or through a Friend of The Grand representative in the Blackpool Grand Theatre or at the Box Office. Please return any unsold tickets. No acknowledgements will be issued.
All tickets will be entered into the draw when the whole payment is received.
The Friends of The Grand (or Blackpool Grand Theatre) accepts no responsibility for tickets which are lost, damaged and illegible or from which the prize-winner cannot be identified, or for any technical failure or event which may cause the competition to be disrupted or corrupted.
Any ticket entries received after the closing date on Tuesday, 18 December 2018 may miss entry into the draw and therefore will be considered as a donation to The Friends of The Grand.
- The first ticket drawn will receive A Jewellery Gift from Blackpool’s Regan’s Jewellers
- The second ticket drawn will receive Afternoon Tea for Two at Blackpool’s Imperial Hotel
- The third ticket drawn will receive £100 Theatre Vouchers for Blackpool’s Grand Theatre
- The fourth ticket drawn will receive £100 Theatre Vouchers for Blackpool’s Grand Theatre
- The fifth ticket drawn will receive Afternoon Tea for 4 with Bubbly at Hotel Sheraton
- The Sixth ticket to be drawn will receive VIP Experience at Revolution Bar for Six
- The Seventh ticket drawn will receive Family of Four Wristbands for Pleasure Beach Resort
- The Eighth ticket drawn will receive a Nights Stay for Two at The Hampton By Hilton Hotel
- The Ninth ticket drawn will receive 2 VIP Show and Dine at The Hot Ice Show 2019
- The Tenth ticket drawn will receive a year’s Blackpool Transport (Bus and Tram) Pass worth £500
- The Eleventh ticket drawn will receive a ‘Snorkel with Sharks’ Experience at Blackpool’s Sea Life Centre
- The Twelfth ticket drawn will receive a 3 Day European Mini Cruise for 2 from National Holidays
- The Thirteenth ticket drawn will win £1,000
Communication regarding prizes will be distributed to winners within 28 days of this draw.
The result of the Grand Raffle draw is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
Winners will be notified by post, email or telephone no later than two weeks after the draw date. Please keep the ticket or allocated number as proof of purchase.
Where The Friends of The Grand are unable to contact a prize-winner so that a prize remains unclaimed for six months following The Friends of The Grand’s first attempt to notify the prize-winner, The Friends of The Grand may apply the prize as it sees fit, including re-offering the prize in future Grand Raffles. No alternative prizes will be offered or cash alternatives.
All winners are required to co-operate with The Friends of The Grand’s right to publish their win as and where deemed appropriate, and to provide proof of age when requested and the winner’s photograph may be required for future publications.
The Friends of The Grand is registered with the Local Authority to operate this raffle, Registered Charity Number 514538. The promoter for this Raffle is John Grady – Chair of Friends of The Grand.
Requests for additional Raffle tickets, requests to be removed from future Raffle mailings, or any concerns about this Raffle should be addressed to email@example.com
In the event of an error, howsoever caused, whether a printing error or otherwise and whether obvious or otherwise, which affects the competition in any way, the organisers reserve the right to administer the Raffle as though the error had not occurred. Where the organisers deem it appropriate and/or feasible The Friends of The Grand will notify entrants of the error.
Names of winners and results of the Grand Raffle will be available on receipt of a request to:
The Friends of The Grand
Blackpool Grand Theatre
33 Church Street
Blackpool FY1 1HT
Failure to comply with any of these rules may result in the disqualification of the entry. Organisers reserve the right to disqualify any entry at their absolute discretion.
Friends of The Grand Committee Members, Blackpool Grand Theatre Employees, or staff involved in the raffle are not permitted to take part.
Please gamble responsibly.