Blackpool Car Parking, Where to park when attending the theatre? Few theatres anywhere in Britain offer Car Parking directly opposite the theatre.
The nearest car park to Blackpool Grand is West Street Car Park, above B&M Bargains (previously BHS). West Street Car Park is open until 12:30am, having been extensively refurbished for greater accessibility and safety. A large proportion of the parking spaces are undercover, lift access is available from all levels and the area has the added security of CCTV. Convenient automated pay machines are available for payment.
West Street Parking Voucher
Blackpool Grand offers a special deal with Blackpool Council and West Street Car Park (FY1 1HA). A special Parking Voucher can be obtained when you book your book theatre tickets (online, in person, or by phone), you can also obtain it on the day (please obtain your Parking Voucher PRIOR to entering the Car Park).
If you have paid for postage (and if time allows) we will send your Parking Voucher to you with your tickets.
On arrival at West Street Car Park, please place just the Parking Voucher on your dashboard ensuring it is clearly visible.*
*Please note your West Street Parking Voucher does not guarantee you a space. We advise you to arrive early to avoid disappointment (specifically on Bank holidays, special events, during the illuminations and at Christmas). Please note refunds are not offered on pre-purchased Parking Vouchers if an offer becomes available later. Parking vouchers are non-refundable in the event you are unable to park (unless the car park has been closed – alternatives will be made available). If a show is cancelled, then your Parking Voucher will be refunded.
Other Blackpool Car Parking Locations
- Houndshill Multi-Storey Access from: Coronation St · Parking Type: Pay & Display
- Talbot Road Multi-Storey Access from: Deansgate · Parking Type: Pay & Display
- West Street Multi-Storey Access from: West Street · Parking Type: Pay & Display
- Chapel Street Multi-Storey Access from: Chapel Street · Parking Type: Pay & Display
- Wilkinson Multi-Storey Access from: Dickson Road · Parking Type: Pay on Exit
- Central Access from: Central Dr/Seaside Way · Parking Type: Pay & Display
- East Topping Street Access from: East Topping Street · Parking Type: Pay & Display
- Bank Street Access from: Bank St · Parking Type: Pay & Display
- Sheppard Street NCP Access from: Sheppard St · Parking Type: Pay on Exit
- Queen Street Access from: Queen St · Parking Type: Pay & Display
- Bonny Street Access from: Queen St · Parking Type: Pay & Display
- Seed Street Access from: Seed St / Talbot Rd · Parking Type: Pay & Display
- Swainson Street Access from: Swainson St / Talbot Rd · Parking Type: Pay & Display
Please note: Information like this does change due to temporary closures etc. Casual parking around the town is available but please take note of parking restrictions.
Taxi ranks are located on Church Street outside B&M Bargains (opposite the theatre), outside Revolution Bar on Market Street, or Bank Hey Street in front of McDonald’s. Please note that during the illuminations, promenade concerts and other events some of these can be closed due to traffic re-routing.
A free ‘Taxi Phone’ is located in the theatre foyer. Alternatively, please ask for assistance from one of our Front of House team.
Need to know how to find us? The Grand Theatre is in the seaside resort of Blackpool on the Lancashire coast in the North West of England.
The Grand Theatre,
33 Church Street,
Blackpool, Lancashire FY1 1HT
Nearest Car Park
West Street Car Park
West Street, Blackpool, FY1 1HA
Spaces for wheelchair users are available in the mid-rear of the Stalls all with additional personal assistant seats. Access is via the foyer entrance via a platform lift, staff will be happy to assist you. Wheelchair access is not available in the Dress Circle, Upper Circle or Gallery...
These display the full text of the play on a screen as the actors speak the words. Seats with the best view of the screen are reserved for people with hearing impairments, so please book early and ask for these seats.
Assistance dogs may be taken into the theatre – please tell us when booking, to ensure your seat has enough space. If you prefer, you may leave your dog with a member of the cloakroom staff during the performance.
Audio-described performances and amplified sound
Headsets are available from the sales kiosk outside the Stalls Right entrance to the theatre. For more access information, please visit our Accessibility section.
For our occasional BSL-signed performances. Stalls seats close to the signer are reserved for people with hearing impairments. Please book early and ask for these seats.
We want to make visiting Blackpool’s Grand Theatre as easy and comfortable as we can for our customers with accessible needs, joining The Grand Access Register will help us as a theatre and our staff deliver the best possible experience for you.