Plan Your Visit
Looking for Opening hours and Parking at Blackpool’s Grand Theatre.
Opening Hours and Parking
Mon to Sun: 10.00am
Mon to Fri: 9.30am
There are few theatres anywhere in Britain with car parking directly opposite the theatre foyer.
The nearest car park to the Grand Theatre is West Street Car Park, above British Home Stores, right opposite the theatre: this is open until 12.30am and has been extensively refurbished for greater accessibility and safety. Most of the parking spaces are undercover and lift access is available from all levels with the added security of CCTV. Convenient automated pay machines are available for payment on each level and all customers are requested to ensure their ticket is visible. We are grateful to Blackpool Council for providing this facility for our patrons.
The Grand offers a unique Show and Park Ticket for West Street Car Park. These special parking discounts are only avaiable with a show ticket. Tickets can be purchased at the time of your booking or on the evening at the box office. This special parking ticket is only £2.50 and allows you to park from 5.30pm – 12.30am. This ticket does not guarantee you a parking space, just a discount on the published prices.
*Please note that if you have not ordered your car park ticket to be delieverd to your home address, please pick up from the Box Office prior to entering the car park.
Car Park Locations
- Hounds Hill Multi-Storey Access from: Coronation St · Parking Type: Pay & Display
- Talbot Road Multi-Storey Access from: Deansgate · Parking Type: Pay & Display
- West Street Multi-Storey Access from: West Street · Parking Type: Pay & Display
- Chapel Street Multi-Storey Access from: Chapel Street · Parking Type: Pay & Display
- Wilkinson Multi-Storey Access from: Dickson Road · Parking Type: Pay on Exit
- Central Access from: Central Dr/Seaside Way · Parking Type: Pay & Display
- East Topping Street Access from: East Topping Street · Parking Type: Pay & Display
- Bank Street Access from: Bank St · Parking Type: Pay & Display
- Sheppard Street NCP Access from: Sheppard St · Parking Type: Pay on Exit
- Queen Street Access from: Queen St · Parking Type: Pay & Display
- Bonny Street Access from: Queen St · Parking Type: Pay & Display
- Seed Street Access from: Seed St / Talbot Rd · Parking Type: Pay & Display
- Swainson Street Access from: Swainson St / Talbot Rd · Parking Type: Pay & Display
*Please note: Information like this does change due to temporary closures etc. Casual parking around the town is available but please take note of parking restrictions. Map of Car parks
- Bus: The Grand is ideally located 100 feet from the central point for most main bus links (outside British Home Stores). Call 01253 473000 or visit www.blackpooltransport.com for current timetables.
- Train: Blackpool North Station is approximately five minutes by taxi; offering regular incoming direct services from Preston, Leeds, Manchester, Liverpool and beyond.
First TransPennine Express offer train tickets without a booking fee www.tpexpress.co.uk.
National Rail Enquiries 08457 48 49 50 or Textphone: 0845 60 50 600 or visit www.nationalrail.co.uk
Northern Railway Enquiries 0800 200 6060 or visit https://www.northernrailway.co.uk/stations/BPN
- Taxi: A taxi rank is located thirty feet from the Grand Theatre entrance in Church Street and a free taxi phone is available in the theatre foyer. Our preferred taxi firm is C Cabs.