BLACKPOOL GRAND THEATRE
Ticket Terms Conditions
Our Ticket Terms and Conditions – Blackpool’s Grand Theatre does its very best to ensure that all the information on its website is current and accurate.
However, mistakes can occur, so we would encourage anyone who may be thinking of making a special trip based on information displayed on the website to confirm that the information is correct. You can do this by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ticket Terms Conditions
- Refunds will not be made on tickets.
- It is your responsibility to check your tickets; mistakes or errors cannot always be rectified.
- The management reserves the right to refuse admission.
- Booking Fees: In line with new legislation our booking fee is included in all stated ticket prices.
- In the event of a cancellation of a performance or event, the Theatre shall have no further liability other than the face value of the show ticket.
- Every effort will be made to admit latecomers at a suitable point in the show, but admission cannot always be guaranteed prior to the first interval.
- Certain seating areas may offer a restricted view, please enquire at the time of booking [these seats may not necessarily be lower in value].
- Minors under 16years must be accompanied by at least one adult at a performance.
- Concessions [where available] apply to people aged 60 and above, people with a Registered Disability, Unwaged, Equity, BECTU & MU Members, Students, Under 18s. Relevant ID may be required when requesting concessions. Only one concession is available per ticket, and may not be used in conjunction with other offers, discounts or promotions. No retrospective concessions are available.
- Babes in arms and children under 2 will be admitted free of charge only if they share a seat with you (unless otherwise stated). Each must be issued with a complimentary ticket from the Box Office [not available online].
- Exchanges & Resales: The exchange of tickets to a different performance of the same show is subject to a charge of £3 per ticket (£3.50 From 2019). If you are unable the Box Office will try to re-sell your tickets, although the selling of any unsold seats will take priority. There is a service charge of £3 for each ticket re-sold (£3.50 From 2019).
- Tickets are sold subject to the Theatre and/or Producer’s right to alter the performance schedule or cast should circumstances beyond our control make this unavoidable, without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
- In the event of a change or cancellation to the performance schedule, ticket holders will be notified via the contact details left by the purchaser with the Theatre. The Theatre is not liable for any changes or inaccuracies in these details which may prevent the ticket holder being contacted. In the case of a group booking, the organiser who purchased the tickets is deemed responsible for communicating any changes to the group.
- The ticket holder is entitled to a seat of the value corresponding to that shown on the ticket and the Theatre reserves the right to provide alternative seating to those specified on the ticket. Where seating of a lesser value only is available, the ticket holder will be compensated to a maximum of the difference in value between the cost of the seats
- Offers/Discounts: Occasionally the venue may do offers/discounts. These cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer/discount. Pre purchased tickets will not be refunded retrospectively.
Ticket Terms Conditions – Additional Provisions
As part of our Ticket Terms Conditions the Additional Provisions are;
- Photography or recording inside the auditorium by members of the audience is not permitted. The Theatre reserves the right for themselves or third parties to carry out general filming and recording in and around the Theatre.
- No responsibility may be accepted for personal property. Please be aware that extra security measures (e.g. searches) may be implemented at any time.
- Park & Show Tickets: These parking tickets do not guarantee a parking place, just a discounted price.
- Special Effects: If you are concerned about inclusion of any special effects during a performance, please ask at the time of booking, although the inclusion of these may not be notified to the theatre until the actual performance dates. Please check the foyer notice for more information when you visit the theatre.
- From time to time, official show merchandise may be available. The Theatre cannot accept any responsibility for the sale of such merchandise.
Tickets are sold subject to the Theatre and/or Producer’s right to alter the performance schedule or cast should circumstances beyond our control make this unavoidable, without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
- Please note that baby changing facilities are located in the Stalls disabled and female toilets.
- Special Requirements: Any patron who requires a wheelchair users space is required to advise the Theatre at the time of booking as there is a finite number of wheelchair spaces in both the main auditorium and TheSTUDIO, which cannot be exceeded in accordance with the Theatre’s Health & Safety Policy. Any other special requirements, such as extra wide or long wheelchair space, headset, stair lift, must be advised at the time of booking as such requests may not be able to be implemented retrospectively.
- Please be aware that this Grade II listed Victorian building does not have a lift between floors. There are stairs to each level and there are approximately 20 steps to the Dress Circle, 40 steps to the Upper Circle, and 55 steps to the Gallery from the ground level.
- Competitions: Any tickets won in competitions or promotions cannot be put up for re-sale or exchanged for another day, performance or production. Tickets if found to break this rule will be cancelled immediately.
Ticket Plan® Protection
TicketPlan® Protection is available when booking your show tickets. This is an optional service offered by the Grand Theatre Company and administered by TicketPlan® on their behalf, it is not an insurance policy. Full Terms and Conditions can be found at TicketPlanTerms . If you have purchased the protection and need to make a refund application, please visit www.ticketplangroup.com/refund-application-form . TicketPlan Protection is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
Privacy Notice (Data Protection – GDPR & PECR)
The Grand Theatre, Blackpool operates a Box Office service on behalf of venues and events in Blackpool, Wyre and Fylde as well as its own operation.Our Privacy Notice can be found here.
Blackpool’s Grand is already working towards GDPR and PECR compliance for 28 May 2018.
To be removed from our database please contact the Box Office in the first instance. If you agree to your details being shared with a producer you would need to contact them directly to be removed.
If you would like to discuss out Ticket Terms Conditions with a member of staff please contact email@example.com or call 01253 290190.