Blackpool Grand Theatre views complaints as an opportunity to learn and improve for the future, as well as a chance to put things right for the person (or organisation) that has made a complaint.
Our policy is:
- To provide a fair complaints procedure that is clear and easy to use for anyone wishing to make a complaint.
- To publicise the existence of our complaints procedure so that people know how to contact us to make a complaint.
- To make sure everyone at Blackpool Grand Theatre knows what to do if a complaint is received.
- To make sure all complaints are investigated fairly and in a timely way.
- To make sure that complaints are, wherever possible, resolved and that relationships are repaired.
- To gather information that helps us to improve what we do.
Download the Complaints Policy