DATA PROTECTION POLICY
The Company will process Personal Data in accordance with the following data protection principles:
- The Company will process personal data lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner.
- The Company will collect personal data only for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- The Company will process personal data only where it is adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes of processing.
- The Company will keep accurate personal data and take all reasonable steps to ensure that inaccurate personal data is rectified or deleted without delay.
- The Company will keep personal data only for the period necessary for processing.
- The Company will adopt appropriate measures to make sure that personal data is secure, and protected against unauthorised or unlawful processing, and accidental loss, destruction or damage.
The Company will tell individuals the reasons for processing their personal data, how it uses such data and the legal basis for processing in its privacy notices. It will not process personal data of individuals for other reasons.
The Company will update Personal Data promptly if we are advised that information has changed or is inaccurate. All Employees are required to keep the Company updated of any changes to their personal data.
Personal data gathered during employment, engagement as a worker, contractor or volunteer, or an apprenticeship or internship, is held in the individual’s personnel file (in hard copy or electronic format, or both), and on HR systems. The periods for which the Company holds personal data are contained in its privacy notices as issued to individuals at the point data is collected, or at other points as the Company deems its obligations require.
The Company is registered with the Information Commissioner to process personal data. We are named as a data controller under the register kept by the Information Commissioner in accordance with section 19 of the Act.
Download the Data Protection Policy
Download the Large Print Data Protection Policy